What an amazing opportunity it was to spend three weeks surrounded by inspiring coaches and colleagues! In the short amount of time I grew as a musician and enhanced my relationship with my quartet members. Truly the experience of a lifetime!
- Interview with Diane and James Charney
- Faculty Features: Velvet Brown Explores Her Instrument, Instruction, and Inspiration
- Orvieto Connections: Valentina Zanchi and Luis Zanchi Pachano Talk Food, Famiglia, and the Future
- Alumni Spotlight: Leah Froyd Talks Chamber Music for the Next Generation
- Rome to Orvieto: One of Italy’s Greatest Day Trips
Navigating the Ups & Downs of a Music Career